Peer Review Process
Jurnal Sosiologi Agama Indonesia (JSAI) uses double-blind review policy, the initial authors and articles are not displayed until the articles are accepted for further review and publication. Each article sent will be evaluated on the basis of the following considerations:
- The results of scientific work are the work of the Original
- Conformity between methodologies and research topics
- Have a good analysis
- The ability to communicate with readers
- Based on the recommendations of the reviewer
- The normal time for screening and evaluation of manuscripts is one to two months from the date of receipt
- Articles submitted to JSAI can use Indonesian or English. However, abstracts must be in Indonesian and English.
Editor of Jurnal Sosiologi Agama Indonesia (JSAI) has the full right to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.