Submission Guidelines for Authors
- This journal is published two editions annually in April and Oktober in which there are only 6 selected articles will be published in each issue;
- Any articles submitted in this journal should be based on research, original and has not been published and/or sent to any journal or media. The writer should sign the statement letter which strengthen about this issues by confirming the submission checklist.
- The content of the article relates to Islamic education themes. The translated of a manuscript is not accepted, although it relates to education;
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or foreign languages (English/Arabic) which fulfills the criteria of good and correct writing;
- The length of the article is around 3000 to 6000 words with 1,15 space, typed in MS-Word, with Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 paper (the margin for right, left, top and down is 2 cm);
- Due to blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file;
- The manuscript must be submitted through OJS portal of JIE.
Your abstract should:
- Provides a synopsis of the entire article;
- Starts with the broad context of the study, followed by specific background for the study;
- Describes the purpose, methods and procedures, core findings and results, and conclusions of the study;
- Emphasizes new or important aspects of the study;
- Be understandable to a diverse audience;
- Be a single paragraph of less than 250 words;
- Not contain citations or uncommon abbreviations.