Submission Guidelines for Authors
- This journal is published two editions annually in April and October in which there are only 7 selected articles will be published in each issue;
- The manuscript is your own original work and doesn't duplicate any of published work, including your own previously published work.
- Submission should be done online at our website
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or in English which fulfills the criteria of good and correct writing;
- Format manuscripts for A4 (21 x 30 cm) paper.
- Number all pages sequentially
- The normal length of the manuscript is 15 - 20 pages double spaced (5000 word). The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- Use Times New Roman 12 pt font. Use italics only for scientific names.
- Due to blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file;