NEW SUBMITTING GUIDELINES FOR AUTHOR
- To increase the publication quality of El-Maqalah: Journal of Teaching Arabic and Linguistics, started from June 2020, authors must follow some new regulations. El-Maqalah is published two editions annually in June and December, in which there are only selected articles will be published in each issue.
- All articles must be submitted to El-Maqalah editorial office by online submission at: http://journal.ar-raniry.ac.id/index.php/MAQALAH/user/register where the author registers as author and/or offers as Reviewer. If authors have any problems with the online submission, don't hesitate to get in touch with El-Maqalah editorial office at the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Any articles submitted in this journal should be scientific (research articles), original, and have not been published and/or sent to any journal or media. The author should sign the statement letter that strengthens this issue by confirming the submission checklist.
- The article's content relates to the focus and scope of El-Maqalah: Journal of Arabic Language Teaching and Linguistics. The translation of a manuscript is not accepted.
- The manuscript is written in English or Arabic or Indonesia, which fulfills the criteria of excellent and correct writing.
- The article's length is around 6.000-10,000 words with 1,5 space, typed in MS-Word, with Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 paper (the margin for right, left, top, and down is 2 cm), If the article is written in Arabic, then use the Sakkal Majalla font size 16 with 1 space.
- Due to the blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file.
- The author submits the manuscript through El-Maqalah OJS portal and confirms to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the author's short biography and statement of article originality.
- Abstract must:
- Written in English or Arabic.
- Provides a synopsis of the entire article.
- Starts with the broad context of the study, followed by specific background for the study.
- Describe the purpose, methods and procedures, core findings and results, and conclusions of the study.
- Emphasize new or essential aspects of the study.
- Be understandable to a diverse audience.
- Be a paragraph with less than 300 words.
- Not contain citations or uncommon abbreviations.
More detailed information about article guidelines and template
Articles submitted should be written according to the EL-MAQALAH author guidelines. The article template can be downloaded here, and the Chicago Manual Publication style can be downloaded here.