- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language or English
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 10 to 18 pages, written in a4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 3,3 cm; right 2,5 cm; bottom 2,5 cm, 1 column, justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises five main headings: introduction; research method; findings and discussion; conclusions and suggestions; references.
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript.
- Authors’ names are written below the title, followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article.
- style APA ( the sixth edition, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following Leaderia: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam's journal template.
- The manuscript must be in *.doc and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com. Template download (?)
NOTE: It is suggested the use of Mendeley as reference manager at styling the footnote and the bibliography