Submission Guide for Authors
- This journal is published two editions annually in January and July in which there are only 10 selected articles will be published in each issue;
- Any articles submitted in this journal should be based on research, original and has not been published and/or sent to any journal or media. The writer should sign the statement letter which strengthen about this issues by confirming the submission checklist.
- The content of the article relates to engaged activities. The translated of a manuscript is not accepted, although it relates to the aim and scope of this journal;
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or foreign languages (English/Arabic) which fulfills the criteria of good and correct writing;
- The length of the article is around 3000 to 5000 words with 1 space, typed in MS-Word, with Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 paper (the margin for right, left, top and down is 2 cm);
- The reference and bibliography must be written according to Chicago Manual of Style 17 (full notes);
- Due to blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file;
- The manuscript must be submitted through OJS (https://journal.ar-raniry.ac.id/index.php/jrpm/about/submissions).
Your abstract should:
- Provides a synopsis of the entire article;
- Starts with the broad context of the study, followed by specific background for the study;
- Describes the purpose, methods and procedures, core findings and results, and conclusions of the study;
- Emphasizes new or important aspects of the study;
- Be understandable to a diverse audience;
- Be a single paragraph of less than 250 words;
- Not contain citations or uncommon abbreviations.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
NOTE: The author is suggested to use reference manager (Mendeley, Zotero, etc.) at styling the footnote and the bibliography.